Not only our students at Fulbright were busy making waves this summer, Fulbright team also had a busy summer crisscrossing the South East Asia to expand Fulbright’s reach to students in the region and to establish new opportunities for our students.
As we continue to build a world-class academic program in Vietnam, and set up the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, we believe it is a perfect opportunity to learn directly from some of primary success examples in Asia.
Our team had a meaningful trip to Singapore where we learned a great deal from some of the premier academic institutions in the region, such as NUS, Yale-NUS, NTU, SMU and a well-established innovation ecosystem of Singapore.
This trip was the continuing effort to establish Fulbright in the network of strong institution in Asia; it also left us feeling even more committed to our vision to bring access to the top opportunity and quality to young talents in Vietnam.
Some of our meetings in Singapore:
- Meeting with Chairman Hsieh Fu Hua of National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Meeting with President Tan of Yale-NUS University
- Meeting with Chairman Koh Boon Hwee of Nanyang Technical University (NTU) – no pic
- Meeting with Professor Dương Nguyên Vũ – Director of Center of Air traffic Control, NTU
- Meeting with Blk 71 team – NUS
- Meeting with Business Innovation Generator (BIG) – SMU
As Fulbright continues to open our door to students from all the countries including South East Asia, Fulbright team has organized visit to Phnom Penh to attract international students including in Cambodia, continuing to affirm our commitment to diversity, not only to students of Vietnam but also other countries.
Some of our meetings in Cambodia:
- Cambodia Minister of Education, Youth and Sport visit Fulbright booth in Phnom Penh Career Fair
- Cambodian students visit Fulbright booth
- Vietnam Embassy in Cambodia
- Meeting with Vice Rector of Royal University of Phnom Penh