About Student Engagement
University life at Fulbright presents opportunities for students to participate and thrive in a dynamic, welcoming environment, where they can make discoveries and find their own voice. As a division of the Office of Student Life, Student Engagement aims to promote students’ campus-wide involvement in learning opportunities, programs, and events outside the classroom.
Our priority is to facilitate activities that contribute to student’s engagement with diverse communities, foster their holistic development, and inspire lifelong commitment to learning and excellence as engaged members of society.
Learning at Fulbright extends beyond the classroom. The Student Engagement programs introduce students to invaluable resources that support their transition to university life and to engaged citizenship.
Student Engagement programs are designed to complement students’ in-class learning with experiential activities which provide opportunities to develop important life skills, build community, and make rewarding connections.
- First-year experience
- Leadership program
- Civic engagement
- Parents & family engagement
Our campus is host to a diverse lineup of clubs that connect students to Fulbright fellows of like mind. With guidance from staff and faculty advisors, students can come together to fully explore, develop and pursue lifelong passions, actively planning and participating in projects close to their heart.
From debate and diplomacy to LGBTQI rights, from business and investment to arts, music and architecture, student life at Fulbright is one of vibrant community and inspired experience.
Recognized Student Clubs as of AY 2020-2021
- Food and Fitness
- Psychology club
- FulPride Alliance
- Fulbright Event Hub
- Fulbright STEM club
- Fulbright Art Lab
- Fulbright Debate Club
- Music club
- Business club
- CIDO (Community improvement and development organization)
- Fulbright Investment Club
Student Council is the body of elected student representatives of Fulbright undergraduates. Its mission is to represent and advocate for the needs, interests, and concerns of Fulbright students through open dialogues and transparency with the university, as well as building a campus community of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Mission of FSC
- Represent Undergraduate Students of Fulbright University Vietnam.
- Identify, validate, and serve the needs of the Student Body as its priority.
- Facilitate and promote effective communication between the University Administration and the Student Body.
- Advocate for diversity and inclusivity in the decision-making processes of the University.
- Be an active partner in building the University’s culture, thereby upholding the highest standards of integrity, excellence, compassion, camaraderie, and the Co-Design spirit.
History of establishment
- Establishment of the Election Commission: August 8, 2020
- Endorsement of the first Constitution of FSC: September 10, 2020
- Presidential Election Result: October 20, 2020
- Cohort Representatives and Attorney Election Result: November 30, 2020
- Start of Term: January 11, 2021
- Official term: January 2021 – June 2022
Get in touch
Sport & Recreation
Fulbright offers a growing range of sports and recreation activities that support students’ health and wellbeing. Students can develop skills and knowledge in physical fitness alongside fellow students as well as professional coaches. Fulbright sport clubs aim to promote a balanced lifestyle, together with teamwork and leadership skills, enabling students to thrive in school and in life.
- Ultimate frisbee