Fulbright University Vietnam Announces the 2019 Conference: New Approaches to University Education in Asia
As a pioneer of liberal arts education in Vietnam, we would like to announce the first annual conference to be held 20-21 April, 2019. The theme set for the 2019 conference is New Approaches to University Education in Asia. Submissions for the conference are due 28 February 2019.
The 2019 Conference will encourage participants to engage in dialogue covering research, problems, and policies centered on university education and innovation in Vietnam and the larger region. Educators, scholars, researchers, graduate students, experts of practice and interested participants are cordially invited to submit papers or proposals for topics and panel discussion.
Topics of interest for the New Approaches to University Education in Asia conference include:
- Big Problems in Liberal Arts in Asia
- Engineering in/as a Liberal Art
- Policy and Practice in Higher Education
- Cognitive Research in Education
- Teaching Contemporary Literature, Art, and Cinema in Asia
- Tradition and Modernity in Higher Education
- Assessing Innovation
- Transcending Disciplinarity
- Integrating Fine Arts and Engineering
- The Classroom as Laboratory
- The Space of the University
- University Mental Health
To submit an abstract or a full paper of your presentation, please visit the website at: https://www.conference.fulbright.edu.vn/.
For questions or proposals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.