Opportunity to serve our society by re-imagining University in Vietnam
We are Fulbright University Vietnam (“Fulbright”), Vietnam’s first independent, non-profit, liberal arts university. We are an expanding international team of educational innovators, with deep roots in Vietnam, strong political and financial backing, and connections to educational institutions around the world. We believe in the power of collaboration, transdisciplinary thinking, and risk-taking, and we understand that effective education requires putting students at its center.
Globally integrated but deeply embedded in Vietnamese society, Fulbright is dedicated to providing a world-class education, utilizing the latest advancements in institutional design, teaching, learning, technology, and other fields to create an institution that is both innovative and globally relevant. Importantly, Fulbright is committed to serving Vietnamese society through rigorous research and responsible civic engagement. Help us reimagine the University.
Dynamic, innovative, and professional working environment with passionate colleagues
At Fulbright, you have opportunity to voice ideas and add input in a workplace that thrives and depends on constructive discussion and open communication; feel respected and recognized in a culture with accessible managers and teammates who support each other to get create impacts; add value to a start-up university by delivering attentive, personalized service with integrity, passion and pride.
Professional development activities
As an educational institution, Fulbright supports the continued growth and development of all its staff members in maintaining active involvement in their professional communities, interests, and fields of scholarship. Professional development opportunities include:
- Conference attendance
- Research activities
- Courses, workshops, and other formal activities related to one’s professional development
- Materials, consumables directly related to requestor’s profession or pedagogy
- Memberships in professional organizations
Our benefits package is an integral part of the Fulbright University Vietnam’s efforts to help faculty and staff balance the multiple responsibilities associated with work, academic, and personal life:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Top-of-the-market medical insurance scheme for staff member and their direct family member(s), including spouse and children of up to age 19, valid from the first day at Fulbright.
- Generous leave entitlement: In addition to 12 national Vietnamese public holidays, Fulbright also provides fully paid annual leave ranging from 15-21 days, sick leave, Christmas day and additional holidays for expatriate staff of their home country’s National Day and Traditional New Year’s Day.
- 6-month maternity leave allowance according to Social Insurance Law plus 3-month-contracted-salary paid by Fulbright.
- Covering visa/temporary residence card and work permit fee for expat and direct dependent (spouse and children).
- Opportunities to participate in various workshops, seminars, events, trainings and fun activities at Fulbright to broaden your knowledge and network.